APT are approved and trusted UK manufacturer of highly effective Alcohol Hand Gels. We are suppliers to the NHS, the Police and other front line services as well as 1000s of organisations across the UK. We offer a Price Match Guarantee on our antibacterial and alcohol hand gel products. The formula is a superior grade and made of Isopropyl and not ethanol which has been proven to kill viruses and bacteria.
APT has been providing alcohol based hand sanitiser and hand sanitiser gel to many of the UK’s major companies for more than 30 years. Our clients include companies like NHS, Government Agencies & Public Bodies and others. Our hand gels contain 70% alcohol content and are proven to kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria. Choose our alcohol based hand sanitiser for optimum hand hygiene and added protection today.
FIND OUT MORE
Steri Gel is a high-quality sanitising gel formula, superior grade and made of Isopropyl and not ethanol. Also manufactured in the UK. This hand gel has been used throughout this outbreak to support the frontline services NHS, Government Bodies, The Police and thousands of Businesses.
APT’s unique formula of hand gel antibacterial contains the highest germicidal properties to kill 99.999% of all germs. A solution of over 70% alcohol as recommended by WHO and Government Health Organisation for hand sanitation.
The antibacterial hand cleaning formula is a scientific blend of bactericides and skin conditioners in an alcohol base. Steri Gel hand sanitiser combats the risk of cross-contamination while leaving a residual biocide for maximum cleanliness.
APT is proud to say that we have been serving our customers old and new for over 30 years. We are a principled company, manufacturing and supplying from ethical sources within the UK. We have all the appropriate certifications and insurances in place. We have consultant chemists who work with us to ensure conformity of product. At this unprecedented time please be careful who and what you are buying… stay safe
Steri Gel is safe to use in the food production industry and has been widely used in hospitals, care homes, educational establishments, government bodies and transport. We also have supplied thousands to offices and retail sector.
- Complaint with BS EN1276 & EN1500
- Manufactured in the UK
- Surgical grade 70% alcohol hand sanitiser
- Kills 99.9% of all bacteria, germs & viruses
- Superior grade formula made of Isopropyl, not ethanol
- Designed to help irradiate infectious, enveloped diseases
- Frequent use will not dry or damage skin
- Safe to use in food production
- The amount dispensed is controlled, reducing in-use costs
- It quickly spreads across and into the hands evenly
- Refillable containers to help reduce environmental impact
- Also used on hard surfaces and equipment to sanitise phones, trolleys, toilet seats, petrol pumps and door handles etc.