Algae growth can be an incredibly frustrating and unsightly problem that affects businesses of all kinds. At APT, we understand the challenges that come with maintaining a clean and professional environment. Our Algae Remover products are specially formulated to target and eliminate stubborn growth.
Whether it’s your driveway, patio, roof, or any other outdoor surface, our products offer a powerful and efficient solution to restore the beauty and integrity of your property. With our easy-to-use products, you can say goodbye to hours of scrubbing and pressure washing, and hello to a clean and algae-free environment.
Our Algae Remover products are eco-friendly, non-toxic and phosphate-free. Used by businesses throughout the UK (like Novotel, Vue Cinema & several UK Local Councils) you can be rest assured this product will provide great results for cleaning outdoor surfaces.
No products were found matching your selection.
FIND OUT MORE
Algae and lichens may differ in how they look and feel, but they are both plant types. They have one common denominator; they both thrive in a damp environment. Their tiny spores spread, making them difficult to tackle, something only a good algae and lichen cleaner can do.
- Highly concentrated algae and lichen remover
- Fast-acting cleaning action
- 100% biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Phosphate and acidic free – safe to use around plants and animals
- No restriction on the type of building surfaces it can be used
- Highest-quality at affordable prices – a little goes a long way
Exterior spaces are prone to algae and unwanted vegetation growth, especially during the wetter season. These can leave outside areas of homes and businesses looking rather grimy and neglected.
Cladding and other wall finishes are prone to algae growth, and the longer this is left, the harder it is to remove.
First impressions do count, and a good algae remover can help you keep all outside hard surfaces spotless all year round.
- Every type of wall finish
- Roofing materials and canopies
- Cladding and PVC facia
- Pathways, ramps, steps, and paving
- Car parks and access roads, including tarmac, cobbles, stone, brick, and concrete
APT’s Algae Free is the best algae remover for all surfaces. Nationally, it is the number one choice of algae cleaner used by councils and commercial enterprises. Its effective formulation fights algae without being toxic to the environment, making it safe to use around animals and plants. Algae Free is 100% phosphate-free and biodegradable.
Its concentrated formula makes it economical to use, while also making light of the toughest cleaning tasks.
Algae and moss removal products developed by APT are highly concentrated and require diluting.
FOR HEAVY SOILING
- Dilute at a rate of 1-part of the cleaning product to 10 parts water to treat algae, fungi, and mould.
- Apply the solution to the surface area, agitate.
- Allow product to work anything between 10 and 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean water.
- If necessary, apply a second time.
FOR LIGHTER SOILING
- Dilute at a rate of 1 part of the cleaning product to 20 parts water.
- Apply to the surface area requiring cleaning.
- Allow product to work for between 15 and 25 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean water.
If you’re struggling with algae removal, reach out to our sister company, APT-ICC. In business for 30 years, they have helped organisations nationwide with effective and fast-acting algae removal services. They’ll conduct a site survey and provide a quotation, taking the onus off you to complete algae removal.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT OUR ALGAE REMOVER
BUY ALGAE REMOVER TODAY
Don’t let harmful bacteria and unsightly algae dampen your business’s potential. Explore our selection of powerful algae removers today, and take the proactive step towards a cleaner, healthier, and more productive workspace.
Place your order today or, for help choosing the right product, get in touch on 0800 0723 773.