APT’s Virokill fogger disinfectant sprayer is recommended as the best fogger machine disinfectant, which has been scientifically designed to kill 99.99% of all known pathogens and is effective against enveloped viruses.
Our concentrated antiviral disinfectant sprayer liquids are approved to British Standards – EN 14476, EN 13697 & EN 1276 and manufactured in UK to ISO 9001:2015. Their non-bleach formula makes them the ideal choice disinfectant sprayer. Used nationwide in the NHS, Police, RAF, Hovis & many more.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR DISINFECTANT SPRAYER LIQUIDS
Virokill disinfectant sprayer liquid is manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001:2015 and has been laboratory tested to BS EN 13697, BS EN 1276 and BS EN 14476. At APT, we know using the correct fogger disinfectant sprayer solution is paramount to eradicating viruses whilst killing bacteria. This solution has been used throughout the UK over the last 2 years to reduce infections throughout a mulitiude of organisations.
- VIROKILL simultaneously cleans and disinfects when used through as a room fogger disinfectant.
- VIROKILL has a broad spectrum of activity against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- VIROKILL RTU has been tested to BS EN 1276, the British and European Suspension test for bactericidal activity and organisms. In clean and dirty conditions, the test is passed at 1%. The tested formulation is identified as the VIROKILL (1146.5), Date 080217, on the test documents which are available if required.
- The primary biocide in VIROKILL is effective against enveloped viruses. The virus causing the latest pandemic is an enveloped virus related to the SARS virus so expectations are that VIROKILL disinfectant cleaner would be equally effective against this new strain.
- VIROKILL contains only those materials which are classified as ‘readily biodegradable’. The preparation can therefore claim to be biodegradable with a favourable ecological profile.
- VIROKILL is mildly alkaline and therefore much safer and easier to use than harsh biocides such as sodium hypochlorite, per-acetic acid and iodophors.
- VIROKILL is free rinsing, has a very low odour and can therefore be regarded as being food safe.
- VIROKILL is effective against fungi, black moulds, yeasts, algae and moss.
This high grade fogging machine disinfectant sprayer liquid is safe to use in any organisation be it a public buildings, schools, hospitals, surgeries, dentists, restaurants, hotels, nursing homes or leisure facilities where good hygiene is a major priority.
Safe to use in food processing, kitchens, food preparation, food transportation and all types of plant and agricultural situations. Disinfection is a critical process in industries that process, handle, prepare and sell food products. Failure to disinfect leads to spoilage but more importantly, the risks to human and animal health can be very serious, even fatal.
As well as a room fogger disinfectant, VIROKILL can also be used as an antiviral disinfectant sprayers and applied to a multitude of surfaces including wood, glass, plastic, metals. Its non-toxic and non-corrosive properties means it can also be used on soft surfaces such as curtains, sofas and carpets.
It is a single stage cleaner and disinfectant sprayer liquid, thus is not only a cost-effective solution, it also saves time in the sanitation process.
You have two options when buying your VIROKILL antiviral disinfectant:
1. A Super Concentrated Fogger Solution – 5 litres provides 250 litres of VIROKILL, this equals less than £0.13p per litre!
2. A Ready to Use Formula – you simply pour it in and you’re ready to go. For example, 5 Litres will Fog 11 classrooms.
We recommend that PPE should be used when using a fogger machine. You will receive FREE PPE, Hand Sanitiser and Sanitising Wipes when you purchase your fogger with APT. Fogging should not be done when there are any animals or humans in the vicinity (other than those involved in the application).
APT have 30 years’ experience in Infection Control, which includes specialist disinfectant for foggers and fogging machines. We have a consultant chemist within the organisation to advise on the correct usage, product and method; you are in safe hands when you buy from APT.
We are here to help you and your organisation, please don’t hesitate to contact us for any help or advice.