APT Fogging machines are designed to produce micro-droplets of disinfectant and biocides that float in the air for around 10 minutes after application thus sanitising all surfaces that it touches. When you disperse these micro-droplets into the air the solution will disinfect airborne and surface bacteria. It is perfect for sanitising hard to access areas that could missed by conventional cleaning and where bacteria can rapidly grow. APT supplies the NHS, University of Kent, Blaenau Gwent County Council and more.
FIND OUT MORE
Fogging significantly reduces the number of infectious viable pathogens and airborne bacteria PROVIDED THAT YOU USE AN APPROVED AND RECOMMENDED TERMINAL DISINFECTANT like VIROKILL.
- It creates a fog that will destroy 99.99% of harmful airborne bacteria and infectious organisms that rest on all surfaces
- Penetrates small and out of reach spaces
- Use for large or small rooms
- Will cover a vast range of around 1500 cubic metre in around 5-7 minutes
- Results are quick and significant in sanitising and disinfecting
- Robust and easy to use
- Quick process with minimal disruption to your organisation
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – CE certified and tested
- APT’s machines comes complete with either VIROKILL RTU or VIROKILL Super Concentrate and an Entire PPE Pack
- We recommend you re-enter the room 30 mins after fogging. Rooms can be entered after 20 minutes or less depending on atmospheric condition, heat and ventilation
- Effective against enveloped viruses
- Effective within 5 minutes
- Ready to Use or Super Concentrate ViroKill
- Tested and approved to BS EN 14476, BS EN 1276 & BS EN 13697
- Destroys 99.99% of airborne bacteria and infectious organisms
- Food Safe – Non-Tainting – No bleach formula
- VIROKILL can also be used as a surface disinfectant through a handheld sprayer
APT have a wide range of disinfectant fogging machines and have sold 1000’s across the UK to a range of organisations that include health organisations, schools, universities, caravan parks, prison and police forces, film studios, transport agencies to name a few; please look below at our testimonials.
APT Commercial Chemicals are one of the few specialists working in infection control for over 30 years, we have expert knowledge of the best methods and certified highly effective disinfectants to combat enveloped viruses. We adopt the correct practice to put in place when infectious outbreaks occur.
We can take you right through the process step by step, you receive a full manual along with RAMS. We are always on the end of the phone should you need help.
As well as supplying our fogging equipment, our sister company also provides full sanitation services for more information APT-ICC Infection Control Fogging Services
Please do not hesitate to contact us for help and advice, we have fully trained staff to help improve your experience.
All our machines come with a 12-month warranty.