APT’s Concentrate is a professional grade antiviral liquid disinfectant and terminal cleaner which is designed with a broad spectrum activity to comply with British Standards BS EN 14476, EN 1276 (Food Standards Agency Guidelines) & EN 13697. This viral disinfectant liquid is manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001:2015. Our wide range of disinfectant liquids and professional cleaning products are regularly used by NHS, UK Schools & Leisure Centres.
FIND OUT MORE
Virokill is an effective disinfectant liquid cleaner that has been designed to be powerful against a broad spectrum of enveloped viruses and bacteria. Designed by APT for commercial use, it is trusted by professional organisations and the public sector.
- VIROKILL has a fast kill rate against enveloped within 5 minutes
- VIROKILL is a powerful amphoteric surfactant
- Professional grade viral disinfectant and terminal cleaner in a concentrated formula
- VIROKILL is designed with broad-spectrum activity to comply with BS EN14476, EN1276 & EN13697 and is manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001:2015
- Recommended for use with fogging machines and sanitising
- VIROKILL is food safe and ideal for use in the food manufacturing and processing industry
- Low odour and free rinsing for safe and easy use
- VIROKILL is hard water tolerant and completely biodegradable
- Highly effective against enveloped viruses
- VIROKILL’s broad-spectrum action kills Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria
- The viral disinfectant is available in 4X5 litres, 25 litres, 200 litres, and 1,000 litres
Whether an area needs to be sanitised or disinfected by spray wiping or by fogging, VIROKILL liquid disinfectant is ideal for both. VIROKILL is be used to clean and disinfect hard and soft surfaces including equipment and floors. It can also be used through a scrubber dryer or a pressure machine. VIROKILL is the number 1 disinfectant liquid product used safely in food processing areas, kitchens, and food transportation.
VIROKILL is specially designed disinfectant liquid for routine sanitising in commercial, industrial, and retail buildings. It is also used in all agricultural applications. It is safe to use in public areas including:
- Sports facilities
- Nursing homes
- Entertainment facilities
VIROKILL is used in 1000s of organisations throughout the UK via Fogging are one of the best ways to disinfect areas of any size. The dilution rate for use with a fogger is 2%, and 20 Litres of the product can produce 1,000 litres of antiviral disinfectant.
- Heavy soilage – Dilute one-part VIROKILL to 10 parts hot water
- Ingrained dirt and disinfection – Dilute one-part VIROKILL to 50 parts water
- General cleaning, mopping, and sanitising – Dilute one-part to 100 parts water
When using VIROKIL,. disinfectant liquid as a general cleaner and as a viral disinfectant you can mop with it or wipe off surfaces with a cloth. It can also be used with a trigger spray and pressure wash. Surfaces can be rinsed away or wiped clean with clear water. For more information or product advice on our disinfectant liquids, call us on 0800 0723 773.
Correct storage and handling ensure that it remains effective.
- As with all cleaning and viral disinfectant chemicals, keep out of reach of children
- After using the antiviral disinfectant, always ensure the lid is fitted on tightly
- VIROKILL must be stored in a cool area, away from direct sunlight
At APT you are in safe hands! We have over 30 years of experience in infection control and have a resident consulting chemist to answer any queries. Contact us for an Emergency Planning Procedure Guide or a Guide on Fogging and Contamination.