APT’s Commercial Disinfectant Cleaner, Virokill is a professional-grade, powerful commercial antiviral disinfectant and cleaner that kills 99.99% of harmful bacteria. This antiviral commercial disinfectant cleaner is a ready to use formula and therefore no dilution is needed.
FIND OUT MORE
A new and approved antiviral commercial disinfectant recommended for use through a fogging machine as an antibacterial fogging solution. This commercial disinfectant, antiviral cleaner is effective against enveloped viruses and has been scientifically designed to kill 99.99% of all known pathogens. VIROKILL, our commercial disinfectant is manufactured in the UK and tested to British Standards EN1276, BS EN14476 & BS EN13697.
- VIROKILL RTU simultaneously cleans and disinfects.
- It has a broad spectrum of activity against both Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- VIROKILL RTU has been tested to BS EN 1276, the British and European Suspension test for bactericidal activity. As well as BS EN 13697 and BS EN 14476.
- The primary biocide in VIROKILL is effective against enveloped viruses. Enveloped virus related to the SARS virus so expectations are that VIROKILL disinfectant cleaner would be equally effective against this new strain.
- VIROKILL contains only those materials which are classified as ‘readily biodegradable’. The preparation can therefore claim to be biodegradable with a favourable ecological profile.
- VIROKILL is mildly alkaline and therefore much safer and easier to use than harsh biocides such as sodium hypochlorite, per-acetic acid and iodophors.
- VIROKILL is free rinsing, has a very low odour and is therefore food safe.
This high performance antibacterial, commercial disinfectant fogging solution is safe to use in any organisation be it a public building, schools, retail, hospitals, surgeries, dentists, transport, hotels, nursing homes or leisure facilities where good hygiene is a major priority.
It is a food safe fogging commercial disinfectant chemical used in food processing, kitchens, food preparation, and food transportation. It is also safe to use in all types of plant and agricultural situations. Disinfection is a critical process in industries that process, handle, prepare and sell food products. Failure to disinfect leads to spoilage but more importantly, the risks to human and animal health can be very serious, even fatal.
As well as a fogging chemical, VIROKILL RTU can also be used as an antiviral commercial disinfectant and is safe to use on a multitude of surfaces including wood, glass, plastic, metals. Its non-toxic and non-corrosive properties means it can also be used on soft surfaces such as curtains, sofas and carpets.
As an antiviral cleaner, it is a single stage cleaner and disinfectant, thus is not only a cost-effective solution, it also saves time in the sanitation process.
You have two options when buying your VIROKILL antiviral disinfectant:
1. VIROKILL SUPER CONCENTRATE – Just one 5 litre provides 250 litres of VIROKILL, this equals less than £0.13p per litre!
2. VIROKILL RTU – A Ready To Use Formula – you simply pour it in and you’re ready to go. For example, 5 Litres will Fog 11 classrooms.
We recommend that PPE should be used when using a fogging machine with antibacterial fogging solutions. You will receive an entire PPE KIT FREE of charge when you purchase your fogger with APT. Fogging should not be done when there are any animals or humans in the vicinity, other than the applicant.
APT have 30 years’ experience in Infection Control are are experts in our field, we have a consultant chemist within the organisation to advise on the correct usage, product and method; you are in safe hands when you buy from APT.