With 30 years’ experience, APT provide specialist advice on decontamination and sanitising across all businesses including health and social sectors throughout the UK.
We understand that at such uncertain times, keeping your families, colleagues and employees safe is of upmost importance.
At APT we provide only the latest fogging machine for infection control along with specialised sanitation and disinfection products to help contain the spread of enveloped viruses.
Our teams of specialists are continuing to work with emergency planning teams throughout the UK to advise on action plans and the best fogging machine for sale in the UK to prevent a further outbreak of coronavirus in the workplace.
Disinfectant Fogging Machine
Fogging disinfection and sanitisation is a proven method to help eradicate infectious diseases; it is a fast, safe and thorough process for use inside or outside any building. When using the correct chemical product, it will kill 99.9% of all bacteria. It is recommended to use Viro Kill, an amphoteric terminal disinfectant to kill 99.9% of all bacteria.
What Is Fogging?
- Fogging or electrostatic cleaning is a process where VIROKILL, a disinfectant and biocide, is dispersed into the air.
- VIROKILL, is a bactericidal killer, Approved to BS EN1276.
- Using APT Fogging Machines or an electrostatic fogger produces micro-droplets of disinfectant and biocides that float in the air for around 10 minutes after application. Dispersing these micro-droplets into the air means the solution can reach areas that could not otherwise be reached by conventional cleaning methods.
- Studies show when you use a fogger machine for fumigation, it significantly reduces the number of viable infectious pathogens by treating the surfaces and the air.
Under typical conditions, fogging is carried out for a minimum of 15–30 min to enable the fog to disperse and the chemical action to occur. After fogging, an additional period of 45–60 min is required to allow the droplets to settle out of the air and onto the surfaces. Electrostatic charging of chemical fogs during aerosolisation can improve the application as the droplets will be attracted to surfaces that are electrically charged.
Why Is Using A Fogging Machine The Best Solution To Kill Bacteria?
- Fogging significantly reduces the number of viable infectious pathogens and harmful airborne bacteria
- Most of our fogger machines have a range of over 13 metres with an adjustable flow to inject the perfect number of droplets for each room or space
- The range allows the biocidal bactericide to reach areas that cannot be contacted by conventional cleaning
- It is a quick, clean process and does not require the removal of any items
- Fogging is food safe and can be used in the food processing industry
What Is The Best Product To Use Through A Commercial Fogging Machine?
VIROKILL kills 99.9% of all bacteria.
VIROKILL is scientifically designed with a broad spectrum of activity and Approved to BS EN1276. The fast kill rate disinfection contains a specialised primary biocide that works quickly against enveloped viruses, HBV/HIV, Hepatitis B, Herpes simplex, Rota Virus, Bovine, Corona Virus/SARS-CoV and H1N1 Avian influenza. VIROKILL is a food safe, high concentrate, low odour formula. It is safe to use in kitchens, food processing and manufacturing.
Where Can Fogging Disinfection Sanitation Be Used?
APT fogging sanitising works to prevent the spread of viruses and diseases that rest on surfaces inside and outside of buildings; the fogging machines for hospital UK can also be used and is recommended for use in all establishments to include:
The Health & Care Sector
Fogging is used in rooms and areas of all sizes from large to small, be it a doctor’s surgery or a school, APT’s fogging services are equipped to provide a full sanitation and disinfection, leaving all surfaces free from harmful viruses.
What Surfaces Can Be Sanitised With The Fogging Machine?
All hard and soft surfaces, including handles, computer equipment, telephones, switches, curtains, chairs and carpets are disinfected when a fogging decontamination is undertaken.
As well as total room sanitation, all communal areas including stairs, lifts and rails ect will be fogged.
Can Chemical Fogging Be Used In Food Production Companies?
Yes! Using VIROKILL during the process of fogging will ensure that the cleaning and sanitising process is Food Safe. Our technicians will disperse Viro Kill to the required area and those areas or parts that are difficult to reach and remove airborne micro-organisms.
Whole room disinfection enables difficult-to-reach places to be thoroughly sanitised.
Fogging with VIROKILL supersedes traditional cleaning regimes and prevents cross-contamination from surfaces and the air, often the cause of food spoilage.
APT mobile fogging systems can be used throughout the entire factory.
Do You Need A Company To Fog Your Premises?
APT have 30 years’ experience in the specialist chemical and infection control field, thus we can offer expert advice to your organisation.
Our sanitising technicians have had extensive training and hold nationally recognised accreditations. We only use proven methods and safe systems of work.
We can provide the following options:
- One off Fogging Sanitation
- Daily or weekly Fogging Sanitation
- Deep Cleaning Infection Control
- Emergency Fogging – APT will react
Before every Fogging Decontamination Service, a full RAMS report will be provided. After the sanitation, a full report will be issued along with pictures of the surfaces and areas sanitised.
For more information – www.apt-icc.co.uk/fogging-disinfection
APT have a range of fogging machines for sales, we don’t have fogging machines for hire currently.
We understand how difficult this situation has been for everyone and we want to help wherever we can; we are happy to answer any of your queries or offer free advice without any obligation, whether you use our services or not. We look forward to hearing from you.
* We work under guidance from Public Health England – www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public