With 30 years in Infection Control, APT’s hand sanitiser liquid will kill 99.99% of bacteria. A medical grade 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser with skin conditioners, food safe used by 1000s of organisations across the UK.
Our foam and liquid hand sanitiser is alcohol based to keep hands clean and leaves hands free from common germs. Our hand sanitiser can be used on dry hands. Compounded in accordance with British Standards and the World Health Organisation, the formula is a superior grade and made of isopropyl and not ethanol. Our clients are Bolton Council, Glebe Healthcare, Nottingham High School and more.
Alcohol Free Foam Hand Sanitizer – Sanix Foamfrom
£66.40for 12 x 1L
Sanitising Starter Packfor whole starter pack
Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer – Sanix Liquidfrom
£48.93for 12 x 500ml
70% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer – Medical Grade – Steri San£28.90 for 12 x 1L
Manual Hand Soap Dispenser – 1000ml£28.76
70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel – Steri Gelfrom
£38.44for 48 x 100ml
FIND OUT MORE
- Compliant with BS EN1276 & BS EN1500
- Manufactured in the UK
- Surgical grade 70% alcohol hand sanitiser
- Kills 99.9% of all bacteria, germs & viruses
- Superior grade formula made of Isopropyl not ethanol
- Designed to help irradiate infections, enveloped diseases
- Naturally balanced skin conditioners to protect sensitive skin
- Safe to use in food production
Steri San is a 70% alcohol hand sanitiser.
APT’s unique formula of 70% alcohol hand sanitiser contains the highest bactericidal sanitising properties to kill 99.999% of all germs.
Its scientific blend of bactericides and skin conditioners in an alcohol base. It is a water free, non-rinse formula that contains mild skin-conditioners to allow frequent use without drying or damaging skin.
Steri San liquid hand sanitiser combats the risk of cross contamination while leaving a residual biocide for maximum cleanliness.
- Surgical grade rinse free hand sanitiser
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Steri San kills all gram+ and gram- bacteria
- Odourless formula safe to use in food production areas
- The formula is a superior grade and made of Isopropyl and not ethanol
- Highly active residual bactericide for continued protection
- Fast drying with immediate hand sanitisation
- Skin conditioners protect sensitive skin
- The amount dispensed is controlled, reducing in-use costs
- It quickly spreads across and into all areas of the hands evenly
- Used to sanitise hard surfaces, trolleys, carts, handles, petrol pumps etc
- Refillable containers helps reduce environmental impact