What Is Cold Store & Fridge Cleaner?
Cleaning a cold store & fridge without defrosting or raising the temperature causes problems for both staff and the cleaning product. Working in sub-zero conditions, you can’t use a water based product, you must use professional kitchen cleaning products. Our Cold Store & Fridge Cleaner is the ultimate kitchen cleaning solution. Highly recommended across the food & beverage industry is the best solvent based cleaner and works in temperatures as low as minus 25°C.
How Does Cold Store Cleaner Work?
Many commercial kitchen cleaners are made up of solvent cleaners that are not suited for use in food applications or cold storage areas for sensitive items. Many surfactants solidify at temperatures not much below zero.
Our Cold Store & Fridge Cleaner is a unique blend of non-toxic solvents and surfactants that remain liquid in the solvent at temperatures well below those encountered in most cold stores and walk-in freezers.
APT scientists developed this special formula to have a very low freezing point without compromising its ability to cut through and emulsify grease at low temperatures. The result is the quick removal of soiling without the need for defrosting
Who Should Use This High Quality Chiller Room And Walk-in Freezer Cleaner?
Whatever the size of your chiller room, walk-in freezer or cold store, this product is for you. For large cold store maintenance, it is available in 205 litre barrels but if you are a butcher with just a small walk-in freezer, you can buy it in handy 5 litre containers as well as in bulk 205 litre barrel.
Features And Benefits
- Non-toxic solvent, no perfume, no dyes – can be used in food applications
- Powerful surfactants – emulsify grease and oils effectively even at low temperatures
- Ready to use – no need to mix thus eliminates human error with dilution rates and ensures reliable cleaning to the required standards
- Can be diluted for use at temperatures above minus 6°C – increased economy and you need only one product for all cold room applications
- Versatile – can be used manually (spray, mop, cloth, sponge) or can be used in conjunction with auto scrubbers and rotary floor machines to reduce manual cleaning time
- Surface Safe – does not affect most metals or concrete
- Leaves no slippery residue – safer for users of the cold room, walk-in freezer or chiller room
- Environmentally Responsible – biodegradable.
How Can I Clean My Cold Store Or Walk In Freezer?
Do not mix with chemicals not specified on the product label.
DO NOT RINSE. Remove soiled solution with wet vac, squeegee or dry cloth. Not suitable for use on food contact surfaces.
Automatic Scrubbers: fill tank with neat or appropriately diluted product. Lay down solution with scrubbing action. Allow solution to remain on surface for 5 minutes. Rescrub.
Rotary Floor Machine: Apply solution by spray or mop and leave to soak for five minutes. Scrub well.
Manual Cleaning: Apply cleaner by spray, mop or sponge. Follow with aggressive agitation.
Buy your Cold Store Cleaner online now or call or email to our team of specialists.